Reliance JioPhone launched – At the Reliance AGM on Friday, Chairman Mukesh Ambani announced JioPhone was introduced as “India ka Smartphone”, for an “effective price of Rs. 0” Reliance JioPhone launched – but you have to pay a “fully refundable” Rs. 1,500 deposit, refunded after three years.
Although Reliance Jio launched in India in September, the company’s offering has been restricted to smartphone users as it is a 4G only network, and to make calls, a phone has to support the VoLTE technology, which is usually not found on basic phones. The company aims to change that with the JioPhone, which comes with 4G VoLTE support. The JioPhone will include access to apps like JioCinema, JioTV, and JioMusic.
How to buy and Pre-Book Jio Phone
The feature phone will be sold on a first come first serve basis. If you are interested in pre-booking the JioPhone, you can do so on Reliance Jio’s MyJio app. You can also visit a Jio retailer. It should be noted that the pre-booking for all customers will start from August 24. check below steps to buy and pre book JioPhone.
1. Click here for Offer Page and Enter your Details
2. You will be notified by Jio via Email and it is first come first basis so do share this post with your friends to tell them about this registration
3. The phone will be available for beta testing from August 15 and for prebooking from August 24.
4. The phones will be available for sale at a first come, first serve basis from the last quarter of 2017. The target is to make 5 million phones available every week.
5. The JioPhone will always have free voice calls. From August 15, the JioPhone will come with free unlimited data.
Featues In Jio 4G Volte Phone:-
|| 4 inch
|| Spreadtrum 9820 processor
|| 3.2 MP
|| available with Hotspot
|| Android 6.0
|| Only smartphone with 4G VoLTE under 500 Rs
How To Buy Jio 4G Phone:-
1. Phone Will Be Available For Testing Purposes From August 15.
2. Users Can Prebook From August 24 2017 For It’s First Sale Which Held In September.
3. You Simply Have To Visit Jio Website Or App.
4. Click On Prebook Jio Banner Which Available Their Soon.
5. You Have Been Sucessfully Registered.
6. Sale Valid For Limited Users For First Come First Basis.
- Jio 500 Rs Mobile Release Date in India: August 2017
- Jio 500 Rs Mobile Launch Date in India: 21st July 2017
4G Data Plan:-
Users Can Avail Free Data With Unlimited Calls Per Month With Jio ₹153 Plan Per Month , More Over They Can Go With ₹309 Or ₹399 Plans To Get Unlimited Benefits With Other Services.
About Rs 1500 Refundable Security:-
All Users Who Want Jio Mobile Will Have To Pay Rs 1500 Security Which Is Fully Refundable After 3 Years Of It’s Use. Rs 1500 Security Can Be Provided Back To Each User After 3 Years Who Don’t Want More To Use Jio Phone.
A feature phone at Rs 500 could be truly disruptive, especially if it comes with 4G VoLTE capability. Reliance Jio, which already has, over 100 million subscribers in India, has seen growth slowdown. If it gets the wave of 2G subscribers, it could mean further bad news for its rivals, which have been struggling.